I’m supposed to be here at 8:30 (came at 9…) and I don’t teach any classes until 2:20. It’s 9:30 and I’m already quite bored.
- Had a fake Thanksgiving over the weekend. It was in November? Thanks Americans.
- North Korea is a dick. *
- It’s normal for kids to play “doctor”. Start worrying if you find them playing “airport security”.
- Judging by Taylor Swift’s music, she is a stage 9 clinger.
- It’s been a nice month with my moustache. We’ve shared some laughs, it’s creeped out numerous females and has gained me respect from men everywhere. I can’t wait to shave this stupid thing.
- * Okay, so North Korea – thanks for destroying the exchange rate for money back home. I’m not sure really who to blame in this whole thing. It is at the worst point it’s been at since the Korean war 60 years ago. I’m not at all worried about my own personal safety, but I am worried about Korea going to war. I worry for the people of Seoul if a real war breaks out – there are over 20 million people living in that region.When I say I don’t know who to blame, I don’t think you can totally blame North Korea. The North has nothing – how they are still a “country” I have no idea. Their residents are dying from hunger. And, winter is beginning. It’s going to be a rough year over there. Why not stage a small attack? This way they can get the governments to meet, the North can apologize as long as they receive a bunch of food aid and fuel to last out the winter. I give the North some credit here – they have nothing but yet they do a good job of making the rest of the world listen to them (the 5 or 6 nukes they have don’t hurt either).BUT, I don’t understand South Korea either. Why the hell don’t they just leave North Korea alone? As in, DO NOTHING. North Korea is like a baby, crying for attention. Instead of bringing one of the worlds biggest warships into the region (which will clearly piss off the North a little more), why not just leave them alone? Yes, I know losing 4 people is a shitty deal, but would having Seoul turned into a “sea of fire” be better? Just let the North freeze all winter. Kim Jong-il will die eventually and his son is clearly a tool. North Korea’s economy has already collapsed, now it’s time to sit back and let the government implode as well.
- I spend $50 on my debit card without batting an eyelash, but it really hurts to spend that last $10 in my pocket.
- You have a choice: you can either brag about how drunk you’re going to get tonight, or you can complain about how hungover you are tomorrow. You cannot do both.
- I’ve been going over the English exams that the Korean English teachers have prepared for the 1st and 2nd graders. “Sorry, that sentence doesn’t work.” – “Why? See, this is the subject, here’s the verb and..” Yes, I get it teacher. You’ve majored in English. I’ve been speaking it for 24 years now and I’m sure that it doesn’t make sense.
- The phrase “He/she is a great person once you get to know them.” is just a nice way of saying “They’re a douche, but you’ll get used to it.”
- ‘Tis the season for countless “All I want for Christmas is you” posts flooding news feeds everywhere. ‘Tis also the season for girls to be even more full of shit than usual.
- I thought about it for a bit… one reason I’m very happy to be staying at the same school? I don’t have to move. That gets me tired just thinking about it.
- So, many cars today have “lane assist technology”. Thanks, but I’ll pass. I’m happy with the “paying attention while driving” thing.
- Looked, looked and looked some more – could not find a link to stream the Grey Cup. AND it went back to French Canada alongwith the Vanier. Dark days…